Friday, October 11, 2019

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie


Breaking Bad is easily my favorite television show of all-time, and I have also really enjoyed the spin-off show Better Call Saul. With that being said, I had mixed feelings when El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie was announced. I felt that the ending to the series was incredibly satisfying, and I didn't feel like I needed follow-up. Well, now it's out on Netflix so what did I think? I won't spoil the movie, but I will say that if you were a fan of the series then El Camino is a movie you'll definitely want to it check out. Aaron Paul slides effortlessly back into his iconic character Jesse Pinkman, the film is well written, has a few nice twists and suspenseful moments, and it feels like a worthy companion-piece to the show.

Overall, I found it to be very entertaining and enjoyed it a bit more than I was expecting to. However, while it is a 2hr bonus for fans, I wouldn't recommend it everyone as it does rely on knowledge of the events in Breaking Bad.
I give El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie a 3.5 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment