Thursday, November 10, 2016

Animation Double Feature


I don't often review animated films, but I have two recent releases for this entry: Storks and Trolls

First let's take a look at Storks

This one mixes solid fast-paced animation with some fun characters. The movie throws what feels like a million jokes at you, but not all of them hit their mark. Overall, while Storks isn't spectacular or groundbreaking, it is an entertaining family flick. 

I give it a 3 out of 5.


Next up, Trolls

Colors! Yea sure it lacks a decent story, and developed characters, and clever humor, and the musical numbers add little to nothing to the plot... But at least it's bright. I'd recommend skipping this one. It's a straight-to-DVD quality movie that somehow got a big screen release.

I give this one a 0 out of 5.


Have a suggestion for a review? 
Leave it in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment