Monday, October 1, 2018

Bleed


It's October, so I figured I would start the month off with a horror movie.
Unfortunately, I decided to start with 2016's Bleed. This film is a mess. 
Sarah (played by Chelsey Crisp) and her husband Matt (played by Michael Steger) have decided to have some friends over to celebrate their new home and soon-to-be-born baby. Then Sarah's ghost hunting, deadbeat, brother Eric shows up with his girlfriend. Eric gets into a discussion about ghost hunting and suggests that everyone go check out an abandoned nearby prison, that is supposedly haunted. The setup isn't terrible and I thought there was some potential here, but the film falls apart once the gang heads to the old prison. 

Overall, this one was a bit of a letdown. I'd score this one a zero but, I did get a few chuckles from some unintentionally funny moments.
 1 out of 5. I'd recommend skipping this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment